Welcome to DeKalb's first AP Calculus blog page. The intent of this page is to allow you to communicate with your classmates on homework problems, or other topics in our class. I will check the page and postings every night Sunday through Thursday.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
calc #7
Who knows how to do. # 57. i dont really understand what exactly to do with it
You don't have to #57 but, is your question in how to find the derivative? Or, is it what you are to do in that problem? To find the derivative, write your function as 2*x^(3/4) and use the power rule. Then plug in 1 for x to find the derivative at that point. PS. I love that you used this site to ask for help....keep it up!
We don't have to do #57...
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to #57 but, is your question in how to find the derivative? Or, is it what you are to do in that problem? To find the derivative, write your function as 2*x^(3/4) and use the power rule. Then plug in 1 for x to find the derivative at that point.
ReplyDeletePS. I love that you used this site to ask for help....keep it up!
I just realized you meant assignment #7 and the answer is YES. It is due Thurs.
ReplyDelete